Wednesday, January 7, 2015

OK, Who's Going?!

Hi all! I'm really looking forward to meeting some awesome people at CHA in a few days:


Who else is going?! I don't want to miss a single person!

I've only been to summer CHA before, and that was when it was in Chicago. Here's the ubiquitous self portrait with Tim Holtz:

  
I really hope to see Dyan Reaveley in action. I'm not going to be there on Friday so I couldn't sign up for her class, but I'm hoping to catch her at the Ranger booth. Here is her art journal that I drooled all over:




She's in the black bandana, whipping out a few projects like they were nothing.

Anyway, I'm counting down the hours!! In addition to crafty paradise, going from -30 wind chill to 75 and sunny is a whole other sort of heaven : )

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Super jealous that you are going to be at CHA!! Please snap lots of photos and share experience for those who are "frozen" in the Great White North, such as moi. :) Have a blast! PS: I bet the boys will be shocked to find themselves going to Disneyland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could go....one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say I was...Have fun, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, Kelly, and be sure to share some new things with us when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could beam over, Kelly, I'd be there! Have tons of fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, have FUN! Wish I could be there, too! Looking forward to see what you discovered there! I'll be there in spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! I wish I could go too :(
    Will look forward to what you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have so much fun Kelly! Sorry I couldn't pull it off this year. You are such a lucky lady and lots of pictures!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so sad that I thisclose to meeting you!!! Have loads of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have tons of fun and share your pics! I dream of one day being able to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so dang lucky. Enjoy and share please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful adventure, Kelly! Enjoy every minute of cafty awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure you will have a FABULOUS time :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a wonderful time and can't wait to see photos of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty cool rubbing elbows with Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ack--I guess I just totally missed the boat on this one. Hope you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly