Friday, January 2, 2015

CFS Release: Smitten


The final stamp set in this release for CAS-ual Fridays is Smitten. And how appropriate, as that's exactly what I've felt about these large, scripty words! This card is pretty simple, but I though it would make a good masculine valentine that's got a bit of sass to it. I tried to make it more masculine by choosing dark purple for the heart.


Thanks for checking out these three days of the CAS-ual Friday's release! You're not going to want to miss checking out the other Ink Squad girls:


Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Definitely has sass. Great card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so SWEET! I love that patterned paper, so bright and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the font on the new sentiments, this is terrific Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Kelly. Love the fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving that font, too, and it's even great on a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving this new font! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly