Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spooky Sneak Peek - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps


Another awesome release from CAS-ual Fridays! This week we are debuting 2 stamp sets AND 3 dies. The Spooky set is, as you may guess, all about Halloween.

 

 A trio of ghosts stamped in different patterned paper, now how easy is that? And their matter-of-fact sentiment. Done!


Here's the same ghost, only this time they're "invisible" and don't have their mouth or scalloped bottom showing. Different look than the first card.


The graveyard wall is from an already-released set, Brickworks. Still on my quest to make a dent in my patterned paper stash. Every card now has a "liner" inside. Still really happy with that look.


This one uses the spider included in the set. Just stamp the spider, add some web lines with a marker, and put your sentiment on. Done!


Here's more patterned paper on the inside.  It really makes me happy : )

Please check out the other sneaks from the rest of the CAS-ual Fridays Design Team, and stay tuned over the next few days!

Virginia
Sylvia
Piali
Lynn
Jingle
 Dana
 Angie

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

21 comments:

  1. Yikes Kelly, of course I love your card, but that little ghost is just plain spooky fun and I believe will be coming home to me. Love the little paper pieced guys! So glad you met up with Ardyth this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally ROCK this set, Kelly! My favorite is the vellum one! Just too cute! Thanks for the wonderful memories in Chicago! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just smiling all over my face! Thank you for making this set shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW, Kelly!!! I agree: you totally ROCKED this set! Such great and super adorable cards! Gorgeous!!!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so cute and funny!!! omg haha really,love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such fun, Kelly, what fabulous cards to sneak-peak this set ... LOVE those vellum ghouls! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun bunch of cards, Kelly! I especially love those little vellum ghosties! Even the spiders are cute. Great sentiment...I'm feeling that right now! Lol. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had to pop over and tell you how ADORABLE I think your vellum ghosties are! I also love your spiders. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza! Your Spooky cards are amazing!! I love how sheer your little ghosts are!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are fantastic! I love those vellum ghosts, but my favorite cards are the ones with the long threads and the spiders, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now just how CUTE are these!! Love the trio of cuties on your first card and the vellum ghosts are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love every single card, my favorite is the one with the ghosts on vellum, brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME! I love the vellum ghosts and the lined spider cards! So great to see you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Kelly! I absolutely love these. Your cards alone were enough to make me know I want to own this darling set! Each one is brilliant. The first three ghosts couldn't be any cuter, the vellum ghosts...genius, and I love the cascading spiders, too. You are amazing! (P.S. Love your idea to use up patterned paper...I've got way too much of that!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cuteness!! Love the last card because I really hate spiders but how can you not love them asking for candy??

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great, fun and extremely creative set of cards Kelly!
    Bravo!! they crack me up too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so fun! I love the vellum ghosts and purple embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. eeek!! I think your vellum ghosts are brilliant and love the dangling spiders too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those sentiments are the cat's meow! Great cards, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly