Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Treat Toppers on Inspired by Family


 I like to give something to the neighborhood kids around Halloween, so I made some monogrammed treat toppers with mini clothes pins for our play date yesterday. Head on over to Inspired by Family Magazine to check them out! 


  I was happy to have just enough candy corn pieces (really, like by 1 or 2 which I ate myself) to make the 15 bags plus one extra. I find it's always good to have an extra, and that was the case yesterday when a friend of a friend came over. I handed her my sample one:
 
 
Thanks for looking!
-Kelly


UndertheTableandDreaming

8 comments:

  1. These are the cutest candy corn toppers! I love your creative use of diecut and pattern paper! That Frankenstein is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I was just bemoaning to my neighbour (and my daughter) that I'm out of time to do anything creative this year. I'll be lucky if I can find time to go get the candy! lol! I spent Sunday afternoon with Kate and her two friends, playing with the Cricut - each girl made a Hallowe'en scene! By the end I was the one ready to scream! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute Kelly! I agree with Virginia about Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Kelly these are so darn cute! What a fun idea for the kids and the extra Frankie is Too cute to spook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so cute. I'd like to live in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute Kelly! Love how you said inspired by family… cute! You have inspired me to get on the ball . Love the variety you made . Lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, those are so great! What an awesome idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for sharing your creativity at the DIY Fall Festival, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly