Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fight Like a Girl


 Love, love the "fight like a girl" slogan that's used in breast cancer awareness campaigns. Simple and to the point. Just like this little one-layer card. I'm hoping not to need this card, but just in case it will be ready.

One of these days I'll embrace shading with the alcohol markers, but for now I'm just enjoying being able to make solid colors without marker streaks.


Great theme for the challenge this week, CASual Fridays!

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

Supplies used: 
stamps:  The Paper Company
other:  Spectrum Noir Markers, Bebas Neue and Georgia font


17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love that image Kelly and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Kelly! Love the stamp you chose for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. Love the sentiment, too. I used it on my card I just posted. That super girl is such a great role model, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ~ love the image and the sentiment. Kelly, I too hope you won't need to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome image and sentiment, Kelly! I love the simplicity of this design with a powerful message. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...what a fun card. She's a real super hero and a perfect match for that sentiment too :0)
    Thanks for getting crafty with us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely perfect!! Love love the sentiment and image, Kelly! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. She looks ready to take on the world! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my cuteness! Love, love, love it!! So glad you played along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is charming! Love it! Hope you never ever need it though! Wouldn't that be a perfect world!!!

    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ack! So cute!! I've never seen that stamp before, but I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I need this stamp! My girls are going to be superheroes for Halloween. Just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly