Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Studio Katia - 5 Ways to Use Kobi the Birthday Bear


Hi folks! I am super excited to be on the Studio Katia blog today, showcasing the most adorable Kobi the Birthday Bear stamp and die set (along with a few other stamps, dies and sequins). I really enjoyed meeting Katia at her booth at Creativation this year, and was quick to let her know how excited I was that her products were getting so much positive attention. 

Aside from her fun collection of products, she's very kind, laid back, and just a joy to work with. I would love it if you'd stop by her blog and show some love and support.

Thanks so much,
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Love the variety Kelly, these are delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really shown that bear off in the best light, Kelly. So many ways to use him and his friends for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly