Thursday, August 3, 2017

CFS Release - Mermaids

Hi Folks! Yesterday we got to meet all the pretty ballerinas in the current CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release, now today we get to see the adorable mermaids! This cutie is floating along in the ocean admiring the glittery pink shell she collected from the shore.

For the ocean, I dropped some water on the blended ink, and also stamped some bubbles that come with the set. To continue with the under water theme, the sentiments are actually made up of tiny bubbles!


There are several other stamps included with this set that I didn't use on the front of the card, so I thought they would work well on the INSIDE of the card, like the coral and starfish! The sentiment is another bubbly creation, and to finish the thought, I hand wrote "and" above it. Not everything needs to be stamped, right? This occurred to me after I spent 15 minutes looking for a set that has the right sized word "and" in it. So silly of me!


 Check out the rest of the Ink Squad to see more awesome projects with these stamps. All the stamps you see this week will be released on Friday, August 4th. And don't forget, the code KELLY2017 works on everything, including retiring items, sale items, and even these new release items.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly