Monday, August 28, 2017

Just a Ballerina and a Sentiment Needed


Hi Folks! Great news, the popular Tutu set from the latest CAS-ual Fridays release is now back in stock! These adorable ballerinas with the pretty floral tutus are about all you need for a little girl's birthday card. Aside from stamping the ballerina, I just stamped a birthday sentiment from Whole Shebang repeatedly across one of the blended sections. Done!
    

This card is over at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog today if you'd like additional information. Feel free to use my code "KELLY2017" which will save you 15% off any purchases at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I am completely smitten with this card!! Every time I see this little ballerina I smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you inked the bottom of the card, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my....this is just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly