Saturday, January 5, 2019

January Guest Designer for Neat and Tangled

Hello folks! Super excited to be the January guest designer for Neat and Tangled! I'll be featuring a different stamp set each week. This week I'm taking a look at the Medallion Flower Builder set. It's simply amazing how many different looks you can get with the different images included in the set.

Here are the highlights ...


Build an artsy flower with leaves.


  Make a design to cover the entire card by repeating elements in a circular pattern.


This design covers the entire card as well, but with more white space between the elements to let them really shine.


Finally, this design is meant to resemble a peacock and her fancy tail. 

When I have more time I think I'm going back to make a few more combinations, it's that addicting! Here's a link to the complete post on the Neat and Tangled blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back next week with some ideas for another fun Neat and Tangled stamp set. 
Kelly








4 comments:

  1. Yay for guesting, Kelly! These are BEAUTIFUL! You certainly have inspired me to pull out that set and play with things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful... gorgeous! you are such a fabulous guest!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I'd be in for a treat, Kelly. Neat and Tangled are lucky to have you showing off their products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on guest designing for N&T, Kelly! All of your designs are fantastical and I love the colors you have used! Love the sediments, too! Have a sensational Sunday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly