Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Altenew Blog Hop Winner!!!


Hello folks! I am pleased to announce the winner of the Altenew July 2018 Stencil Blog Hop! Mr. Random picked Teri Smith to receive a $30 gift certificate to Altenew. Yay!!! Teri, please email me at griglion@ameritech.net by 7/19 and I'll get you hooked up!

And thanks for the super sweet and thoughtful comment too : )


Great cards! I like the suggestion of enhancing a shape in the stencil as you did with adding the leaf. I also think it's a great idea to turn some of the stencils over for a mirror image. And, thank you for the tip on how to use the spray inks. I learned something new today & that's a good thing.
ReplyDelete
 
 
 

1 comment:

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly