Saturday, May 23, 2015

Memorial Day Chalkboard Art



I am so grateful for the sacrifices made by service men and women throughout history. This year I decorated my chalkboard for Memorial Day with a good quote, "Home of the free, because of the brave." Thank you, thank you to all who have served!!


For those in the United States, I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend with your family. We're still in the process of moving, but I hope to buy a grill this weekend and get our summer started off right!

2 comments:

  1. Love this wonderful quote! It is a favorite of mine! Love your chalkboard art! Hope your move goes smoothly! Always a lot of work!
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote, beautifully showcased, Kelly! Have a fabulous long weekend! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly