Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Catherine Pooler Hello Sunshine Release



Hi Folks! Welcome to the Catherine Pooler Hello Sunshine Release! You may have come from Tracie's blog, but if not please feel free to start at the beginning with none other than Catherine Pooler's blog.


To make things a little more flexible, and to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for, the collection of products in the Hello Sunshine Release is divided into four different bundles for purchase: 

  1. I Scream You Scream Bundle
  2. Scatter Sunshine Bundle
  3. Sunshine Flowers Bundle
  4. Whimsy Bundle

The three cards I'm sharing today are from the Sunshine Flowers Bundle. 

My first card uses the Sunshine Flowers stamp and coordinating die set. I used the Tiki Torch and Tiara inks to watercolor the petals on these adorable sunflowers. To watercolor with the inks, I pick up a closed ink pad and squeeze the lid into the ink pad. When I open the ink pad, there's a nice amount of ink on the top inside of the lid that I can pick up with my paint brush and paint with.
 

There are two cute and fun sentiments included with this set. Aside from the actual message, I like that they are both tall so you can use them to fill space on a vertical card. The two sunflowers here represent two friends, like the sentiment mentions. I wanted stems for these two flowers/friends, so I hand cut them out.

Some blended blue on the top, and some gold spatters completes the card.



This is a very clean and simple card that takes a little bit of explaining. First, I cut a heart shape from copy paper, laid this stencil over my card base, and blended some ink through the heart. 


Then I made a stencil with the fun Throwing Confetti Cover Plate by die cutting some aqua adhesive backed vinyl.

With the heart stencil still on my card base, I layered the Throwing Confetti stencil on top and blended some ink through the dot confetti. These layered stencils make sure the dots are only on the heart. 




Finally, I die cut the You Are Loved Word Die and adhered that on top of the heart. 

 

This card uses a bit of everything from this bundle. The background has the wonderful Throwing Confetti dots stenciled in yellow.


The words in the You Are Loved die cut are colored separately for a slightly different look.


All of the folksy flowers and leaves are watercolored with various Catherine Pooler Inks. The panel is mounted on a card base with blended inks.



PRIZES
There will be a random winner chosen to receive a $25 gift certificate to the shop! To enter, please follow this blog, and leave a comment on this post. The winners will be announced on on Catherine Pooler's blog on July 1st.

Your next stop on this blog hop is the lovely and talented Jen Carter!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
-Kelly

40 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Kelly! I love your coloring of all the flowers - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are just lovely! The gold sentiment card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ALL BEAUTIFUL but I truly LOVE the sunflower one the most! JUST STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly! I was so happy to see you hopping today. I always look forward to your cards. Especially those amazing floral arrangements. These are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your cards, but the last one is my favorite! Great use of the dots cover plate, which I didn't order and now am thinking of going back to order separately! Thanks for sharing creativity with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards - I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards! Love your sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards. I love your coloring of the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I'm loving all the flowers in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful cards! Great flowers in this collection...
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. So excited for this release.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing cards! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all wonderful, Kelly. Really loving this release.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, Kelly. I love everything in this release. Too hard to pick just one thing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those flowers and that verse on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your cards, Kelly. So sweet. Love your flower arranging and I love that heart.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you used each aspect of the sunshine flower bundle to create all of these lovely cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards .. and there are some really great sentiments in this release

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautifully designed cards. Great new products.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Three really beautiful cards, Kelly! I particularly love the sunflowers!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the sunflowers! They give me great memories of my grandmother! She had them in her huge garden in Kansas. What a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of your cards are great, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards. I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute, Kelly! Loving these!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning cards, Kely. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the colors you used in the last card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty cards, Kelly! I love your spray of flowers on the last card! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I absolutely love your use of the Sunshine flowers and die set. I truly think this is my favorite out of the new releases. I happen to love sunflowers is there one of my two favorite flowers, that and tulips. Seeing this really made me smile. Thanks for great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such pretty cards. I really love the sunflowers, so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous cards...those sunflowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly