Wednesday, April 18, 2018

More Spring Cleanning - W&W Birthday Card Set


Hi Folks! I'm excited to share some results of my Spring cleaning with you on the Winnie & Walter blog today! I deconstructed some gift packaging that I didn't want to get rid of and came up with this fun set of birthday cards.



Everything from the card bases to the embellishments were sourced from my leftovers bin (except the cupcakes). Whoo-hoo!! It's a small dent, but it's a dent!!! Check out the full article at Winnie & Walter.

Winnie & Walter, LLC
Thanks for looking!
-Kelly 

3 comments:

  1. You always come up with the best ideas! These are festive and fabulous Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toot sweet, Kelly! Do you do windows? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have all those cute colored images just waiting to be made into a card. You've turned them into something spectacular, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly