Wednesday, July 5, 2017

w&w Rerun - Kindness with Evelin T Designs




Hi Folks! We have a new Rerun Challenge on the Winnie & Walter blog today, which means that we pick a stamp set from the archives and focus on using it throughout the month. This card uses the Kindness with Evelin T Designs set for everything, except for the faceted background pattern for the desert ground which is from Mini Scenery: Multifaceted

 Winnie & Walter, LLC

 
The Kindness sentiment is originally a straight line, but for this card I thought a curved sentiment would fill the space better, so I curved it on my stamping block. The cacti were masked before I stamped the yellow facets and sponged the yellow ink ... you can see the masks on the left of this photo. Then I watercolored them in green with tiny pink copic flowers. The scallop frame is left over from when I needed a panel of my favorite Essentials: Audrey Cutaways.


Head on over to the Winnie & Walter blog to find out details on how to win this set, and on how to participate in the challenge which is open throughout the month.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card with a beautiful quote. I love the curvy sentiment, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card Kelly, I like the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! Fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect sentiment with the images, Kelly. I love the stencil as the arid desert.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly