Tuesday, August 26, 2014

w&w Share the Love Week: 10 Minute Challenge

 



Hi folks!  Not sure if you've heard, but Winnie & Walter is pairing up with Simon Says Stamp every day this week with a fun, new challenge. One winner from each day will get a gift certificate to either Winnie & Walter or Simon Says Stamp!! Yesterday was a rainbow theme, and today is a 10 minute challenge.

Simon Says Stamp graciously provided the w&w team with a different stamp set for this week's challenge, and the one I received is Ice Cream Dream (adorable!!):


I used the small popsicle and only inked the outside portion, but the bottom inside portion also got inked by mistake. Since it was a 10 minute challenge, I had to move on!! It ended up working OK when I added the smiley face ... they are now chins! Not sure if you noticed, but the last popsicle is winking. Hahaha. The aqua stripes on the side are half of a Winnie & Walter Scenery: V for cheVron stamp. I've also used the baker's twine that Winnie & Walter so kindly use to package their stamp sets (I never throw anything out!) I finished with a few seconds to spare, but after taking a photograph of the tag I thought it was still missing something so I added my go-to clear sequins. That got me right to 10 minutes.

Hope you have some time to play along on the blog, or just check out the inspiration from Julie, Shay and my other super-talented teammates!

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag! Love the double layer of tags and those cute popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love this stamp set! I haven't had a chance to open my last SSS card kit, yet. :) the smiley faces really make them cute and I love the chins! Good job, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now all these posts are going to be inspiration becasue I just got this stamp set! Cute popsicle tag!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly