Friday, November 9, 2012

Whale Birthday Card


Here's a little whale happy birthday card, who's caught blowing the "a" off the sentiment.


This is the original sentiment, but following this week's inspiring MIM challenge to split up your sentiment stamps, I selectively inked the words to stamp around the PINK whale in the middle of the card. Also playing along with the Moxie Fab challenge to use alphabet stickers, I was happy to dig in my drawer to find some sparkly ones. I've been forgetting about them for many years now.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

Supplies used: 
stamps:  Papertrey Ink Whale Wishes
dies:  Papertrey Ink Block Lower Case
other: circle punch, glitter alpha stickers

14 comments:

  1. This is such a clever card. I love how that 'a' is blown up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly you took the technique to a whole new level. Absolutely fantastic, so creative. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! Love this cute little whale spouting off his A ~ great card Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card! I love all the die cuts you used! So cute!
    Hugs, Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelly this is inspired! I love the way the whale spout is blowing the "a"! Adorable and so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Love everything that went into this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute with the two different die cuts. Very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Kelly! I love your mix of fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just the cutest thing ever! Just adorable I love the a coming up a bit, adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How FUN! Love this cute little whale spouting off his A ~ great card Kelly!!
    Plastic card Printing

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly