Thursday, November 1, 2012

Skeleton's in love


Is it still legal to post a Halloween item the day after?!? I dunno, but I'm going to sneak one in. Super quick card for the Papertrey MIM creating windows for floating objects challenge.


His tiny glitter heart is floating on his chest. Of course his heart is orange instead of red, being a Halloween guy and all. I like small cards like this for Halloween treat bags.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

Supplies used: 
stamps:  Papertrey Ink Mr. Bones, PSX alpha 
dies:  Papertrey Ink Mr. Bones



17 comments:

  1. So cute Kelly, I love how you stamped him on the inside--perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kelly, love his beating heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute idea - love the orange heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brought a smile to my face!..lovely card!
    ..and congrats on your Papercrafts Gallery Challenge win...well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats on PC Gallery Challenge win! And this card is super cute! Ahhhhh I love windowed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Kelly! So gald you snuck him in. Hope you all had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute. I'm going to have to remember that for next year. Thanks for sharing even though its after.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea to add the heart on the outside - you have been making fab cards with that skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally LEGAL!! Love your cute Halloween card!! And congrats on your many STREAKS of wins (on PC Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok everytime I want to reply to your comment and it doesn't give me your email. Send it to me!!! wida.miller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly this is adorable! I love the floating heart! I will have to remember this idea for next halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love how this turned out. I think it's acceptable to post Halloween stuff post Halloween...I mean scrapbookers don't have their pictures printed until after Halloween anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly