Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winnie and Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy


 
The next set from winnie & walter has a great mix of big and small sentiments. I was going to just use "hello new baby," but then I thought of other things I wanted to say to the newest addition to our family. I think it's a little more custom that way.


I wasn't completely happy with the first version I stamped, but instead of tossing it I made another card while I still had the paper out. Tall and thin. I figured a new mom would probably be too exhausted to notice any imperfections : )


 
This one is a guy valentine. Nothing frilly, just a good, old-fashioned "love you." This is, perhaps, the quickest card in the history of ever to stamp. Ink the love sentiment once, and then just keep stamping until you get to the end of the card. It's that easy!

Be sure to check out the amazing projects from the Talent:

Heather Pulvirenti | Joni Andaya | Vanessa Menhorn | Suzanne Dahlberg
 
Meet you back here tomorrow and the next day for more reveals. Don't forget to comment-to-win a guest designer spot along with the entire second release by January 14th. Guest designing not your thing? Then comment-to-win here for the the entire first release. Think you know your fellow stampers? There's also a guessing contest for who the Mystery Guest Stars are. Just all sorts of ways to win here : )
  
Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love them both so much!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards Kelly! I love how you add a touch of patterned paper on the inside. The colors and gradient stamping are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The short and the tall cards are both fabulous for a new addition, Kelly ... if anything, my preference would be for the first ... love how you customised it! The stamping of the 'love' on the valentine card is gorgeous ... and the you with the sweet heart are so perfectly positioned! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both versions of the baby card are lovely! I have to say I am really partial to your masculine love card. I love the gradation of color you achieved...so striking and the effect is awesome! Another stellar post too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both styles of the baby card. Great designs on all these cards...Kelly!
    I didn't know TJmax had paper packs! but I did get some ribbon at Marshals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you, girlfriend, first off. What a fun DT to be on! And how the heck did you get all those shadow images so perfect? Did you really just keep stamping off after the first ink up? I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, this was perhaps the quickest card I've created. Inked it once and just kept stamping. I resisted the urge to do more ... almost felt guilty I didn't put more time into it. Would be good for mass producing a set, that's for sure!

      Delete
  7. Love the big and bold sentiments- will check out the new company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both versions of the colourful card! Adore your generation stamping too - fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. More awesome card Kelly. Love those bold words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your taller baby card, what a different look compared to the shorter one. Its nice to see the difference. Your love you card is awesome too, I love how it fades away! All your cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beauties! My favorite is the "love" card that's stamped off. Creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Love the stripes on the first two, and that last one with the ombre stamping is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun cards with some fab stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the happy colors of the first two card but the fading Love just makes me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome, fun cards with amazing stamping. Love those big, bold sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these stamps - three gorgeous cards Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all beautiful cards. Especially the baby one. Both of them. Love these new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seriously in love with those mixed font sentiments! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly