Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Love the Banner Dies!




Plugging away with more scrapbook pages for the Family Recipe Scrapbook for my cousin's bridal shower, here's one that uses the new Pennant Banner Die from Top Dog Dies. Again, with my lack of time to put this all together, having a die that you can run through your machine a couple times and call a page halfway done is pretty darn useful.

The title of the page is stamped on the Gift Tag Die Set, with flowers from Winnie & Walter Big Bold and Extras.


For the banners, I did a layer in white, and then a layer in pink colored in with my Copics. It would also look great with a few differently colored pink papers but in all honesty, my speed scrapbooking mode prevented me from finding and cutting the different papers. So much easier just to color them in : ) I threw in a blue fiber for some texture. The sequins are Pretty Pink Posh Winnie & Walter Birthday Mix (limited edition, no longer available).

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Great way to use those fun banner dies! What a beautiful family Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet banner dies! Funny thing is I always forget to just die cut with white cardstock and ink them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so sweet and just perfect to frame that wonderful family photo! It's just the best, Kelly!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done with this page, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet layout! And your family photo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo and page! I'm loving those layered banners, both the die cut and strung ones and I like the flowers in the bottom of your die cut for the title!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly