Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fusion: Bunches of Blooms



Welcome to another fun Fusion Challenge! Still working on the recipe scrapbook, I used the photo as inspiration for the main design element on this page. I am madly in love with these flower stamps and cutaways (Winnie & Walter: The Big, the Bold and Extras) and knew they would be perfect to go along with the photo design. I smooshed some distress ink on some cardstock, embossed the white flower outlines, and then die cut them all.
   

Even the blue butterfly makes an appearance.


The rectangular space is overlapped with the flowers for a full, lush feeling.

It's with mixed feelings that I announce this is my last post as a Fusion Design Team member. I've been with the challenge since the very beginning, and truly love the concept of using the photo, the sketch or both for inspiration. Lesley Croghan is a wonderful challenge coordinator, and I will miss working with her very much. Of course, the design team is talented in so many different ways, and it's always a joy to see what they come up with each time. Best of luck to all the ladies!

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team!


WinnersWill be chosen by all of our teammates, each choosing one favorite. The winners will be announced at 4 am (PST) in two weeks!

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook page is wonderful...love the blooms!
    We're going to MISS YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I love the page with all those gorgeous water-colored flowers, I ADORE the chosen colors for the bridal party!!! Oh I love orange! Once again, a familiar recipe... what would our moms have done without soup as a base for all their yummy meals? Cooking for 11 at each meal, Mom could throw down the best dinners a la mushroom soup! I'm sad that I will no longer see your gorgeous Fusion creations, Kelly... thank you, so much, for each and every one of your inspirational cards!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layered colorful flowers are the perfect accent for this photo/recipe page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page! Loving those great flowers! Sorry to see you stepping down, I really enjoy seeing what you come up with each time, but time is often a problem, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and I love the blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Kelly! Love those bright blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you won't be with Fusion any longer Kelly, but I know we'll see you around blogland in other ways. Life gets busy, doesn't it?! This is so lovely, and I just know that the happy couple will adore this! The beautiful background you've created will definitely inspire the young couple to try your recipes. The flowers are really lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're going to miss you Kelly, but we know where to find you! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous scrapbook page ..Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous page and such beautiful colors for the bridal party! Love the flowers you added . I am sure your team will miss you and your creative talent.. Just not enough time in the day anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...you will really be missed. I always love seeing your amazing creations and your page is no exception. Love the beautiful flowers and the colors, so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your flowers are the perfect accent to the wedding photo, Kelly. I'm sorry to see you leave the Fusion team but look forward to seeing your creations in other places and challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly