Thursday, June 18, 2015

Feature on Paper Crafter's Library: Burlap Goodness

Hi all! Just a quick note to let you know I'm over at the Paper Crafter's Library today, with an article on die cutting burlap. Here's a sneak:



 If you have a minute I'd love to see you stop by!

Thanks!
Kelly
 
 
PS. Tomorrow's the big day ... the movers are coming to get all of our heavy stuff! We'll have to really stay on track because we have a family wedding later that evening. The painter is doing his thing at our new house, the handyman is fixing items from the old house inspection, we have a structural engineer checking a room in the new house, our lawyer is trying to track down a Mortgage Release document from when we refinanced 13 years ago, and then there's all the normal things like diving lessons, orchestra camp, golf lessons, baseball, baseball, baseball. I will be so happy when things settle down just a little ... there's always a worry that I'm forgetting something!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! you are soooooooooooo busy, how do you manage it all??!!! Congratulations on the PCL feature, Love the tutorial u shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worn out just reading your list!! Best of luck tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, you are BUSY! Best wishes for you! :)
    And I love your cards and the awesome tip you shared! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the BIG move! I am sure you will be SO happy once you settle down in the new house! Congrats on the PCL feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial - I always learn so much from you! Good luck for tomorrow - looks like you have your hands full !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the peek ... gotta go take a little snooze - you tired me out!
    =| M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant feature, Kelly ... and fabulous cards! Hope the move went went ... and that you'll get some time to just breathe for a while! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll go have a lookie see, such a fun use of burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love the way you made this burlap diecut! I will have to give this a try!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly