Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Month In Photos [August 2012]


Here are the details of our August:
  • doing a cannonball off the pier's diving board at Aunt Joyce's cottage on Lake Geneva,
  • being at the Cubs vs Cardinals baseball game at the Great American Stadium in Cincinnati (dressed in White Sox jerseys to root against the Cubs),
  • feeding dozens of sting rays at the fabulous Columbus Zoo,
  • road trips, road trips, road trips ... we are never home this summer! many trips to both grandparents' house for fishing and playing outside,
  • playing with the cousins at Woodsmoke. although we don't see all of them, it is still the highlight of Logan's summer according to his recent school project,
  • finding an indication of how long this covered bridge from the guide book has been closed, and
  • purchasing a new backpack (the morning before school starts!) for Jackson's first year of preschool.

Thanks for looking!
-Kelly

Rebecca at Simple as That has posted a free template for you to create your own Month in Photos and is hosting a link party for everyone to share their progress. 

11 comments:

  1. It's August and I have YET to do this month project that I promised myself I'd try to do this year because it seemed so simple and cool. The jumping off the pier picture is the perfect August summer day photo. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your month in picture posts. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful August in review! Thanks for sharing these great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic month Kelly! What a great idea this is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice details - love that spider web! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that lake looks simply refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never 'taken to' scrapbooking - most layouts seem fussy to me! But THIS is something else entirely - LOVE the concept! Thanks so much for all your kind comments this morning and the PSE advice - I immediately redid my photo and it's much better! I would not have figured that out on my own! Definitely going to look into a class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea to have collage of photos for the month! Love your photos! Your little guy is a cutie pie! Wishing him all the best for preschool! PS: I use an Embossing Buddies ( just swipe the little pouch that will get rid of the residue/dust before embossing). Places like Michael's sells them. Make sure you use it with 50% off coupon! It's a must have for embossing! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gland that Ardyth gave your blog a shout-out in one of her posts....she is right, your blog is definitely a must follow in my books! Love all the pics that you share as well. Your style is awesome - love the clean & simple fun cards that you create! Will be back for many, many more visits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos Kelly! I love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! It looks like such a great month.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly