Thursday, June 7, 2012

Father's Day Tree on See Vanessa Craft

Fathers Day Reasons We Love Dad Tree


Hi everyone, I was pretty excited when Vanessa from See Vanessa Craft asked me to do a guest post for her. She has a great blog with lots of fun craft projects that she dreams up and showcases. My tutorial is on making a Father's Day tag tree with all sorts of reasons why we love Dad. It was fun to get the kids involved in this project and hear things from their point-of-view. Then when you're tired of looking at the tree (because let's face it, that totally happens, even with the best of craft projects) stick all the tags on a key ring and have the quickest mini-album ever. I'd love it if you stopped by to check it out.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly this is so fun for Dad and what a great idea to do a quick mini album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Kelly! And all the details were fabulous! LOVE all those sweet, little, tag pics and that it converts to a mini album with ease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooooo cool, Kelly! Congrats on the guest posting! I love this idea for a Father's Day gift, and I love that the kids give input. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what an awesome idea! I love it! Your tags look wonderful--I need to see closeups! That little pot with the banner is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly