Monday, June 4, 2012

Father's Day Card for Inspired by Family Magazine


Fathers Day Plaid Vest Dad Card


I'm so excited to join the fantastic team at Inspired by Family Magazine! They post on all sorts of interesting topics like fashion, recipes, activities to do with your kids, crafts, human interest stories, you name it. And now they will be featuring a monthly post on handmade cards (yep, me!)

If you haven't stopped by yet to check it out, head on over.
You can also take a look at my article on this Father's Day Vest card.

Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. Kelly this is another fantastic Father's Day vest! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I have to say congrats on being a colour cortier for your last vest card :0)
    I really really love this casual version, the PP is just perfect and a great idea to make it a gift card holder!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation, I'm so excited for you! Wonderful news can't wait to check it out. Love this card, it's just the VEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Congrats! I love that vest--it is so adorable! The patterned paper works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly