- tabernacle in Holy Name Cathedral downtown Chicago (at the Election Ceremony)
- happy to rediscover my crafting groove and make a dozen cards
- being goofy at the library's 40th anniversary party
- chubby hands make the most beautiful valentines!
- birthday night out for melt-in-your-mouth steak dinner and American Idiot theater
- relishing the smells throughout the house on crock pot dinner nights
- Great Grandma Dryer and 67 others celebrate her 90th birthday. No need to worry Grandma, there was plenty of food!
Feel free to play along if you'd like a year's worth of memories, one easy month at a time. I'm so happy with how little time it takes from start-to-finish! Rebecca has posted a free template for you and is hosting a link party for everyone to share their progress.