Sunday, July 8, 2012

HB2U [CQC #144]


Coming in under the wire! Here's a card for the Colour Q challenge:


I ran the Papertery Quatrefoil die through four times to get tiles in different colors and then pieced them in an alternating pattern. A very muted Fourth of July scheme for any birthdays now. It fits with the season, but doesn't scream "I'm a Fourth of July birthday card."


Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
stamps: Paper Source alphas
dies: Papertrey Ink Quatrefoil Die
other: rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Kelly I see a winner here. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so fun. What a neat way to use the quatrefoil die, and you did the HB2U thing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ~ very "case-able."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly this is awesome! I love it, I may have to get this die! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Kelly, love what you did with that die! thanks for joining us this week at the CQC and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and this project featuring quatrefoil (one of my favorite patterns!) so I featured your project in my roundup of crafty quatrefoil projects here. The color palette is super-fun too (I never would have thought of it)! Feel free to check it out and hope you like it!

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly