Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Favorite Essentials By Ellen Stamp Sets



Hi Folks! Oh boy, we recently were asked to pick our favorite Essentials by Ellen set ... I hate having to make these sorts of decisions! So I didn't : ) I settled on two sets that I use All. The. Time.

1) All Inside by Julie Ebersole (and die set)
2) Totally Random Sayings Vol 2 by Julie Ebersole

I actually use both of these sets so often I feel guilty when reaching for them, but they're just so good I can't seem to stop myself. In fact, this week I've make three different projects with the All Inside Bear!



Instead of just relying on the natural cuteness of the bear, I wanted to really show off the great sentiments in the Totally Random Sayings Vol 2 set. I love the combination of the large, bold words with the smaller, script phrases, and/or the smaller, printed phrases. 

On this card I've got the polar bear holding a happy sun from the All Inside set, along with a script phrase.



The large, bold words also work well with smaller font sentiments from other sets, like this one, also from All Inside. Just love that the bear can hold sentiment strips, in addition to holding objects.


Not sure if you've noticed, but I also went ahead and stamped the sentiments on the envelopes. As long as you have the stamps and ink out already, it just takes a few more minutes to customize the envelopes. I like to do this when I think of it.


Here we have Mr. Polar Bear holding a smaller sentiment, which I added at an angle. The edges of the card are blended with a bit of color. I adhered sequins around the orange "happy" just to help focus attention to which of the happy's is part of the sentiment.


Although I made this set of cards for a birthday, you could pick any of the sentiments to stamp repeatedly and build your card.

Make sure you check out the rest of the team showcasing their favorite Essentials by Ellen sets all week on the Ellen Hutson blog!


And to celebrate Ellen Hutson's 12 year anniversary, you can save 20% on anything that's in stock! But this sale is only good through today!! (PS, the NEW Catherine Pooler mini ink pads that just came in would be a great item to pick up in this sale!)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Kelly



Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, All Inside by Julie Ebersole

Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, All Inside by Julie Ebersole

Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Totally Random Sayings Vol. 2 by Julie Ebersole

Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Aquatini

Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Mint To Be

Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Tiki Torch

Catherine Pooler Ink Pad, Black Jack

My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2)




1 comment:

  1. That bear is one of my favorites too, Kelly, and I don't use him enough.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly