Here are the details of our September:
- Finding the first leaves of fall at the zoo on a no-school day;
- A bouquet of clover, sweetly picked for me by Jackson at the Arboretum;
- Selecting the biggest pumpkin in Grandma and Grandpa Glover's carefully tended garden;
- Racing go-karts with three generations (look who's winning);
- Checking each other out (not sure what blows me away more, the big bear just inches away from Jackson, or how unimpressed Jackson is);
- Hopeful as we get an early start to the last Elkhorn flea market of the season; and
- Playing with friends the moment they step off the bus and decide whose house to hang out at.
Thanks for looking!
Rebecca at Simple as That has posted a free template for you to create your own Month in Photos and is hosting a link party for everyone to share their progress.