Thursday, February 7, 2019

Altenew Winner!!


Hello Folks! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments from the Altenew Japanese Mum blog hop last week ... it was nice to read them all and I'm thankful for your time : ) 

I am pleased to announce the winner of the $20 Altenew gift certificate! The person who was randomly selected from the comments is:












Beautiful cards. Love the MoM card with the flower for the O. Thanks for sharing the tip on how to line up the layers. Started following your blog. Hope to get more great ideas.


Merrie, please contact me at griglion@ameritech.net and I'll send you the details on claiming your prize. Big congrats!!

Hope you are all staying warm and healthy this winter!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly