Friday, May 11, 2018

Five Types of Fabric You Can Use for your Card (or Scrapbook) Projects

 Hi Folks! Did you get to see the latest article on Scrapbook and Cards Today?! I was thrilled to be asked to write a post, and after hosting a wrapped canvas party, I took the leftover fabrics ...


and used them to make a bunch of cards!



These were my favorites. Oh my gosh, that sequin fabric!! And the ruffles!!! 

Click over to Scrapbook and Cards Today to see the article and all the photos. I'm sure many of you have a lot of leftover fabrics that would work wonderfully on a card. Take a look and see, it's like finding a whole bunch of patterned papers!

Thanks for looking!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly