There are two projects that I've decided will help me with this goal:
1) Becky Higgin's Project Life.
2) Rebecca Cooper's A Month in Photos.
So there you have it. It's "out there."
Now, my first set of results! The month in photos for January.
- time to leave the Art Institute (much as the Impressionist Masters were calling me)
- pirate snowman, complete with a snow sword outside the frame of this photo
- flying off the benches at an empty Crown Fountain
- beautiful farm-fresh eggs
- Logan helping Jackson to crash down the snow-deprived sledding hill
- striping on the streets, a sure sign that snow is coming soon
- Jackson and I goofing off in Millennium Park
I'm very excited about the Month in Photos project. It's easy to complete with the free template. All you do is drop your photos in, and save. This also gives me a great opportunity to use the photos that didn't make it in my weekly Project Life project. I feel good leveraging the time I spend taking and managing photos for Project Live with another project.